International Guest Lecturer Week is a great opportunity to provide an excellent international learning environment and promote networking opportunities.
In open lectures, 16 guest lecturers have already provided students with the most up-to-date information on their represented study course content.
For 1st year students there were presentations about Erasmus+ exchange study opportunities in representing partner universities.
Pictures from open lectures are available for download. (being updated every day)
Till November 28 is possible to attend free open lectures.
Wednesday 27th November
- 14.00- 15.30 Changing Englishes. Alice Gruber (Germany), room 204
- 14.00-15.30 Business Administration, Financial Analysis. Tomáš Krulický (Czech Republic), Conference hall
- 14.00 – 17.10 Communication and Cultural Understanding. Lone Lindstrøm Stephansen (Denmark), room 205
- 14.00- 15.30 Business administration, Organizational structures, Change management. Ilona Zwanenburg (The Netherlands), room 204
- 18.00-21.10 Main Challenges of Open Economy – Georgian Experience Archil Gersamia (Georgia), Skanstes Street 43, room 203
Thursday 28th November
- 8.30- 11.40 The VAT Package: Liability and Place of Supply of Services. Rudi Vandenwal (Belgium), room 205
- 8.30- 11.40 Financial Instruments and their Potential to Cause a New Financial Crisis. Carl Heinz Daube (Germany), Conference hall
- 8.30- 11.40 Intercultural Communication. Martina Zschocke (Germany), room 102
- 10.10- 13.20 The New Role of the Customer in the Digital Age. Sebastian Zips (Germany), room 501
- 10.10- 13.20 Cross-Cultural Communication in Global Supply Chains. Dominic Welsh (Austria), room 505
- 12.20-13.50 Business administration, Organizational structures, Change management. Ilona Zwanenburg (The Netherlands), Conference hall
- 12.20 – 15.30 Doing Business with Africa- An Emerging Market. Paul Nchu Ngang (Belgium), room 102
- 18.00 – 21.10 Innovation: types of Innovation, Business Model Innovation, Innovation DNA Karine Appeltans (Belgium), room 205