In this winter graduation session, the BA School of Business and Finance has decided to award nine masters from four study programs “Finance”, “International Finance and Banking”, “Innovative Entrepreneurship” and “Cyber Security Management”, who in cooperation with BA lecturers defended their master’s theses.
Andris Nātriņš, Vice-Rector for Research, Infrastructure and Business Development of the BA School of Business and Finance: “The aim of the BA School of Business and Finance Award is to promote excellence in episode, but as an event in the context of the university’s scientific activities. Therefore, I invite the authors of the outstanding master’s theses to continue to prove themselves in research by cooperating with the university and possibly choosing further studies at the doctoral level ”.
Taking into account the recommendations of the State Examination Commission, which evaluates the final theses, the highest grade and the BA Foundation cash prize 2020/2021. in the academic year the masters receive:
- ILVIJA BUDENA, “Application of Debt Portfolio Valuation Models in a Debt Recovery Industry Company” – supervisor docent dr.oec. Aivars Spilbergs
- DASHA GRINTSEVICH “Assessment of Investment Opportunities in Renewable Energy in the European Union” – Thomas Signer
- ANDRIS OZOLS “Factors influencing the development management of a regional center: the example of Liepaja” – supervisor dr.chem. Valdis Avotiņš
- ANNA VLADIMIROVA-KRYUKOVA “Impact of Cyber Security Budget on Cyber Security Risks” – Supervisor, Program Director Sintija Deruma
- ILZE BELTĒNA “Ensuring the Prevention of Money Laundering in Sworn Auditors’ Companies” – supervisor professor dr.oec. Tatiana Volkova
- DZINTARS PRIEDĪTIS “Open cooperation platforms and their impact on the corporate customer segment in banks” – supervisor docent dr.oec. Aivars Spilbergs
- MĀRTIŅŠ JANSONS “Innovation audit as a means of ensuring innovation in companies” – supervisor professor dr.oec. Tatjana Volkova
- TOMS BĒRZKALNS “Forecasting the value of mergers and acquisitions in the Baltic States” – supervisor docent dr.sc.administr. Jekaterina Kuzmina
- REINIS VAIVODS “Development of Inter Cars Latvija SIA short-term financial forecasting model” – supervisor docent dr.oec. Aivars Spilbergs.
The BA School of Business and Finance is proud of its graduates and further success in further professional activities!
45 new masters completed their studies at the BA School of Business and Finance in this winter graduation session, more: https://www.ba.lv/university/news/lets-celebrate-the-winter-graduation-of-the-master-in-the-summer/