The hostel is located in the building of the BA School of Business and Finance (7th – 10th floor), address: K. Valdemara Street 161, which practically means that you are only a few floors away from your classes and other study activities in the School. It is very easy to travel to Riga centre (10-15 minutes), good transport connections – Trolleybus No 3 (a bus with antennas), Buses No 11 (bus stop Ierednu street) and 24 (bus stop Upes street), Tram No 11, and also several minibuses.
Nearby there are supermarkets RIMI, MAXIMA, big shopping mall SKY&MORE, sport and entertainment hall “ARĒNA RĪGA” (15 minutes’ walk from the School), City Zoo and famous rest area called MEŽAPARKS (15 minutes by tram, 10 minutes by car).
Most incoming students like staying in the students’ hostel because it offers many advantages such as:
- Two-bed, tree-bed and four-bed rooms with shower and sanitary facilities for very reasonable prices (rooms are organized in block system).
- The blocks have shower rooms and toilet facilities.
- All rooms are furnished (single beds, closets, bedside tables, shelves, chairs, table, mirrors)
- A fridge in each block or room
- Common room with table games and TV.
- Shared kitchen equipped with electric stoves, microwave, kitchen shelves, table, sinks
- Canteen in the 1st floor
- Gym in 2nd floor (for free)
- Wireless internet connection
- Laundry and drying
- Classes are held in the same building
- Library and reading rooms equipped with computers
Price ranges from €65 (number of rooms for this price is limited) to €114 per person for one month. Prices may vary depending on the room’s type and condition (when the room was repaired, size of the room, number of beds and some additional conveniences). The price includes monthly payments for electricity, heating, hot/cold water, TV cable, as well as linen and wireless internet connection. Students also will be charged a deposit payment – €70.
Prices for additional services:
Laundry: €1.60 one cycle
Drying: €1.50 one cycle
Iron with ironing-board: free of charge
Other practical information
1. All payments can be made by both money transfer (at the reception in a lobby or through the internet) and cash (cash-desk in 2th floor)
2. Linen has been changed once in a week (8th floor). There is a schedule on the information desk in each floor
4. Accommodation payment for the next month has to be made by the date 15th of the current month.
5. Payment for September and October has to be made till September 15th.
5. Deposit payment for accommodation will be reimbursed within two weeks after your departure, if there are no damages made.
Mrs Tamara Pavloska
Telephone: +371 67387324