BA School of Business and Finance, registration No 90000437699, within the framework of Project Applications Selection Round of Specific Objective 8.2.2. “To Strengthen Academic Staff of Higher Education Institutions in the Areas of Strategic Specialization” within the project No. 126.96.36.199/18/A/007 “Support to Strengthen the Capacity of Academic Staff of BA School of Business and Finance” are announcing the selection of foreign academic staff in the study direction “Management, administration and real estate”.
The objective of the Project: to increase international experience capacity of academic staff at BA School of Business and Finance in order to develop competences for students- knowledge in business management in an international environment and skills to manage processes in an international environment and to promote the employment of foreign academic staff in the study direction “Management, administration and real estate”.
Project result: 30% of foreign academic staff who received the support, within 6 months of the end of the support continues academic work at BA School of Business and Finance.
The schedule of the Project: January 1, 2019 – June 30, 2023
Application deadline: March 1, 2022
Salary: till EUR 4000,00 per month (before tax) for a workload of 1; Minimum period of employment: at least 6 months but not further than June 30, 2023.
Candidate requirements and selection criteria:
1) persons holding Master degree or a Doctoral degree in economics or entrepreneurship;
2) persons who have been employed over the last five years in an academic position at one of accredited foreign higher education;
3) persons who have the experience in delivering study courses linked to international dimension (e.g. International Business Environment, International Human Resource Management, Innovation Management, Strategic Management, Business Management and Logistics, E- commerce, Marketing and Intercultural Communication, Organization of Business, International Law, Finance Management in International Company; Consumer Behaviour in the Global Markets);
4) persons who have excellent English language skills and knowledge (oral and written);
5) persons who have good digital skills as well as knowledge of new technologies in the study process;
6) preference will be given to applicants who have a job experience in an international company or consultancy experience in the company over 5 years.
When applying for foreign academic staff the following documents are required:
Application letter (Annex No1), CV (in the Europass form), and a copy of education document, the list of publications published over the last three years must be sent to the email address email@example.com or by post: BA School of Business and Finance, Kr. Valdemāra street 161, Rīga, Latvia, LV-1013 with the reference “For selection of foreign academic staff”.
The Committee has been set up for the selection of foreign academic staff which evaluates knowledge, experience, and competence compatibility to the chosen academic position.
The analysis and evaluation is done for the submitted documents and face- to face interviews are being conducted or remotely.
The volume of academic workload, length of contract, remuneration, lecture time schedule is being agreed with the most appropriate applicant.
Based on the General Data Protection Regulation Paragraph 13, BA School of Business and Finance informs that the personal data indicated in the application document will be processed in order to ensure the conduct of this selection process and the above-mentioned personal data processing manager is BA School of Business and Finance.