EU, EEA and Switzerland
Citizens of the EU, EEA and Switzerland may enter Latvia without a visa, however they need to apply for a Registration Certificate at the Office of Citizenship and Migration Affairs (OCMA), if the stay in Latvia exceeds 90 days within a 6- month period.
To obtain a Registration Certificate, you have to submit to the OCMA following documents:
- A passport – sized photo (3x4cm)
- A valid travel document recognized in the Republic of Latvia
- A European Health Insurance
- A Letter of Acceptance and Study Agreement (provided by BA School of business and Finance)
- A Reference from Academic Information Centre (AIC) (provided by BA School of Business and Finance)
Within 2 weeks after submitting all the documents your Registration Certificate will be ready.