BA School of Business and Finance, registration No.90000437699, within the framework of Specific Objective 8.2.2. “To Strengthen Academic Staff of Higher Education Institutions in the Areas of Strategic Specialization” under the selected project that is implemented by BA School of Business and Finance “Support to Strengthen the Capacity of Academic Staff of BA School of Business and Finance”, project No. 188.8.131.52/18/A/007 is announcing an open selection of doctoral students for lecturing position in the study direction “Management, administration and real estate”, namely at Bachelor’s and Master study programmes.
Requirements for the applicant:
- is a Doctoral student who is studying in the accredited doctoral study programme and is seeking a scientific degree including a doctoral student who is a national of Latvia studying outside Latvia in an accredited doctoral study programme;
- is holding a Master’sdegree in economics or business management;
- is a doctoral student studying at the study programme in economics or business management;
- a positive reference provided by the supervisor of thesis on the doctoral student as a potential university lecturer;
- has excellent English language skills and knowledge (oral and written).
Deadline for application by February 4, 2022.
Salary: till EUR 1000,00 per month (before tax) for a workload of 0.5, for a period of 12 months but not further than June 30, 2023.
For more information look in BA School of Business and Finance website: https://www.ba.lv/informacija/amata-competition /
Documents to be submitted:
the acknowledgement form, CV (in Europass format, indicating the courses offered for implementation), a copy of the document certifying the acquisition of a master’s degree, a reference from the supervisor on the doctoral student as a potential university lecturer.
Documents should be sent to email@example.com or by post on Krisjana Valdemara Street 161, in Riga, LV-1013 with the indication “Open doctoral candidates for selection”.
Acknowledgement form: here.